Thursday, August 1, 2013

Radio's Cancer Stick McKenna folds under the pressure of simple Tweet.

I just thought I would throw in my two cents when I saw another dumb tweet from the cackling, smoke breathing Vicki McKenna, that's all.

Her jumbled mind is off on some "handy-dandy temperature savings calculator" tangent that appears to completely absolves conservatives of ever trying to stop greenhouse gases from warming the planet.

Vicki, like all Republicans, would rather see America follow India and China's lead in polluting our atmosphere. And besides, why create jobs in green energy when the Democrats will just get all the credit, not to mention the added benefit of preventing tens of thousands of premature deaths in our country.

Mckenna, who likes taking her pollution straight and one stick at a time, was good enough to grace me with a response. My god she has a high opinion of herself. A simple tweet to her is like stalking...or just a way to run from the facts. Both. If you're curious, check out the latest Republican rabbit hole on global warming.

No comments:

Post a Comment