Tuesday, June 4, 2013

I want Domestic Tranquility, not Death Threats from Gun Owners.

The psychological change a person goes through once they have a gun is one of the biggest issue facing our civilized society, yet no one seems to want to connect the dots. It's all about attitude.

The next step our adolescent gun owners are going through right now? Threatening those who don't play with guns, values life, and want the constitutional guarantee of domestic tranquility. I'm pretty sure getting your head blown off  ain't so tranquil.
NBC: A threatening letter was mailed to President Obama that is similar to two letters containing poisonous ricin sent to Mayor Bloomberg and his anti-gun group, officials
confirmed Thursday. 


The text of that mailing was identical to the letters sent to the mayor and his gun group, which threatened: "what's in this letter is nothing compared to what I've got planned for you. You will have to kill me and my family before you get my guns. Anyone wants to come to my house will get shot in the face. The right to bear arms is my constitutional God given right and I will exercise that right till the day I die."

Bloomberg is the founder of the anti-gun group and has emerged as one of the country's most potent gun-control advocates, able to press his case with both his public position and his private money.
"There's 12,000 people that are going to get killed this year with guns and 19,000 that are going to commit suicide with guns, and we're not going to walk away from those efforts," said Bloomberg, adding that he didn't "feel threatened." 

No comments:

Post a Comment