Monday, August 1, 2011

Kim Simac's Northwoods Patriots Tea Party Radicalism. The Senior Citizen Militia Spouts Anti-American Dogma.

I think it’s time once again to reflect back to a compilation of Kim Simac videos I posted back in May. Simac is challenging Sen. Jim Holperin, in what is now Twin Peaks country, where the tea party’s Northwoods Patriots gained a following.

I wrote this: 
The Delusional Kim Simac: A Tea Party's Front Line Soldier Against the Liberal Enemies Within.
I continue to be fascinated by the Republican challenger to Democratic Sen. Jim Holperin, Kim Simac. Can the leader of the fringe Northwoods Patriots tea party energize enough voters with trash talk like the following? And I thought professional wrestling was over the top mindless exploitation. I have even more Simac video coming to this post, in what I think is not only a perfect example of reverse Amercanism, but a strange movement to make real an illusionary world of one mindedness.  
Check out all the videos here. The jaw dropping commentary from Simac would have killed anyone else's run for the state senate. Not when you're dealing with the listless tea party drones.

No comments:

Post a Comment