Monday, January 9, 2012

Brookfield Woman lands upper cut to Recall Petitioner.

Sorry about the boring title. My original headline-“Brookfield MILF, Mother I’d Like to Fight, takes on Petitioner”- seemed right for the story, but a little over the top. Here we have another case where I can’t help feeling sorry for Walker thugs who’s first reaction is to get physical. What's next, concealed gun duels? But I digress.
WITI News: A Brookfield woman is apologizing for what she admits was a bad decision. She's accused of laying a hand on a recall worker, and the whole thing was caught on tape.

As first reported by FOX6's media partners at the Brookfield Patch, Linda Lorino was cited for disorderly conduct by police. This is not a criminal matter … In the video, Nagle states that Lorino put her hands on him. "All I felt was like a hit from underneath, like an upper cut, and I went flying back," Nagle said. The video shows Lorino telling Nagle he's not allowed to film her when she's in public. She now knows he was within his rights to shoot video of her in a public place, and says she regrets her actions. "I apologize to the gentleman if it caused him any embarrassment. I'm embarrassed. I can't believe I behaved like an immature school girl," Lorino said. 

No comments:

Post a Comment