Monday, July 22, 2013

Conservative Radio's Yabbering Cancer Stick, Vicki McKenna, Spreading Dildo Joke. Real Class.

My conservative friend in Milwaukee was outraged at Melissa Harris-Perry's tampon earrings, protesting the draconian attack on women's health in Texas and across the country. Again, the petty things conservative tie themselves up in knots over is stunning.

I had no idea this little but important story was still making the rounds. It's a biggie in conservative world. The screeching banshee of radio, Vicki McKenna, couldn't help but retweet the following...because it was so funny and topical?

I know if I had done something like this when I co-hosted with McKenna, I would have been suspended for possibly offending someone, imagined or real. This is bottom-of-the-barrel conservative talk radio now, the "Through the Looking Glass" reverse image of the real world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment