Monday, May 21, 2012

The Tea Party is Cleaning House making things Worst, the Democrats need to do the same, but for the Better.

Is anyone else tired of ignoring the cancer inside the Democratic Party? Check out the sick fiasco taking place in West Virginia:
Newsmax: An imprisoned felon earned 41 percent of the vote against President Barack Obama in West Virginia's Democratic presidential primary Tuesday. Obama received the remaining 59 percent. Keith Judd, who was thrown in a Texas jail for extortion, may receive at least one delegate at the Democratic National Convention in September.

Its Democratic Sen. Joe Manchin, who won his primary Tuesday, has volunteered that he may not vote for Obama … And Democratic Gov. Earl Ray Tomblin has said the same thing. 
Manchin and Tomblin betray what it means to be a progressive, liberal and Democrat. Believe me, here in Wisconsin, we've seen our share fake Democrats. 

No comments:

Post a Comment