Sunday, February 5, 2012

Democurmudgeon filling in for Sly in the Morning all week.

That's right, I'll be filling four hours of talk radio with the stuff you can read right here every day.

106.7 FM and 1670 AM Monday morning 6-10 am, click "Listen Live" on the home page.

I'll be giving you the final word on the Aldi hero who broke the "no guns" sign law, and got away with it.

I hope to get listener input on the write in campaign by "chaos conservatives" to put Walker's name on the ballot for an eventual Democratic primary.

I'll also be talking to John Nichols about Walker's meeting with DA Chisholm, the vacated decision by Judge J. Mac Davis on the duties of the GAB, the gun crazy Republican legislator and much more.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed all of the interviews with John Nichols. Excellent shows.

    I am currently in the South West, so don't have easy access to the condensed flow of information that was presented on the morning radio show.

    Big thanks. Have extra cheese on your hot dish. You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete