Saturday, November 19, 2011

Pickup Driving Darlington Man and Walker thug Sought for Ripping Recall Petition.

Okay, I have an admission; I've been intentionally using the language of the far right wing, and their talk radio show leaders, to demonstrate how easy it is to vilify Walker supporters as "thugs." They deserve the parody and criticism, don't get me wrong, but I feel a little guilty writing this stuff without ever mentioning why I'm doing it. And to be fair, it's my intention to continue to use their language against them, if just to balance the media coverage.

Here's the latest on the insecure Walker supporter who ripped up a petition at a road side stand, from WKOW 27 News, and Tony Galli. Check out the comments section, where Walker backers have no problem with the felonious act. Excuses, excuses!:

No comments:

Post a Comment