Thursday, January 3, 2013

Veteran's Gun Crazy Letter Passes Conservative Muster, and Desire for Lawless U.S.

It’s becoming more obvious every day that conservatives will be the ones ironically who will destroy the country. They seem to have a problem with the constitution, they want to disregard laws they don’t like, and continually scare the living daylights out of anyone that knows an idiot when they see one.

Which brings me to the “letter” below; crazy people are everywhere, they can even be veterans.

And we put a gun in the hands of this misogynist? The letter to Sen. Feinstein supposedly went viral? Well, that’s what radio’s screaming battleaxe Vicki McKenna wrote on her Facebook page. CNN should be ashamed. See if you can makes sense of this rambling disjointed lunacy:
Senator Dianne Feinstein,

I will not register my weapons should this bill be passed, as I do not believe it is the government's right to know what I own. Nor do I think it prudent to tell you what I own so that it may be taken from me by a group of people who enjoy armed protection yet decry me having the same a crime. You ma'am have overstepped a line that is not your domain. I am a Marine Corps Veteran of 8 years, and I will not have some woman who proclaims the evil of an inanimate object, yet carries one, tell me I may not have one.

I am not your subject. I am the man who keeps you free. I am not your servant. I am the person whom you serve. I am not your peasant. I am the flesh and blood of America.

I am the man who fought for my country. I am the man who learned. I am an American. You will not tell me that I must register my semi-automatic AR-15 because of the actions of some evil man.

I will not be disarmed to suit the fear that has been established by the media and your misinformation campaign against the American public.

We, the people, deserve better than you.
Respectfully Submitted,
Cpl, United States Marine Corps
2004-2012
I especially liked the line "I will not be disarmed to suit the fear that has been established..." Outright projection and just plain scary. One question, who feels "entitled?"

2 comments:

  1. Based off of your biased name calling response to this letter it is obvious that you do not understand the Constitution and also have little intellectual ability on this issue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Base on your biased...

    Name calling. Really, that's all you've got, because it's nothing. That former Marine is nuts.

    Maybe you don't understand the constitution my "intellectual" troll.

    I know the activist conservative supreme court said so, but Thomas and Scalia are strict conservatives and have admitted that. That tells me they're not impartial and they're interpreting the constitution in a purely ideological way.

    ReplyDelete