Thursday, September 1, 2011

The Crazy World of Sen. Frank Lasee!! Now he wants to go to Washington, D.C.

I knew Frank Lasee when he was in the Assembly. He played my conservative foil for a few hours on WIBA and I got a chance to beat up on him relentlessly. What I found out; that when they left the station, they were energized thinking they beat me up.

He was extreme then, but at least conversational. That was then, this is now. I've been getting his email newsletter for awhile, even featured a few of them here, but just as a reminder I thought it would be good to reflect back. Why?
State Sen. Frank Lasee, R-De Pere, said he is moving toward making an official announcement later this month about plans to run for the U.S. Senate seat. "It's likely that I'll be running for the U.S. Senate," he said.
Here's a quick summary of his bizarro past:

This is a picture story from many of his newsletters:



1 comment:

  1. My only experience with Frank Lasee (R-Lasee Go Home) was an interaction at the east side YMCA locker room. Lasee was there and speaking loudly about what he does for work, etc.. I recognized him and made a point of not asking anything about him or his background, even when he was fishing for the attention of anyone who would listen.

    It was fun to see him escalate his behaviors as he sensed no one was going to ask him anything - the typical reaction of a narcissist.

    Thankfully, I was able to leave before he took his clothes off because there are some things that you cannot unsee.

    ReplyDelete