Monday, September 19, 2011

Breitbart to Tea Party: "We outnumber them in this country and we have the guns...they will not cross that line."

Republicans, tea partiers and the usual cadre of conservative radio talk hosts are outraged over a Walker protester pouring a beer over the head of the Assembly’s biggest wise-ass, Rep. Robin Vos. It “may” lead to something more serious, like a rock, or knuckle sandwich. We know it’s phony fear mongering and projection, but the press eats this stuff up.

But what about their side of the aisle? Is the Tea Party a radicalized and growing offshoot of the Republicans? Yes. I've mentioned before that the potential for violence they ascribe to liberals, is pure projection, and a peak into their own way of dealing with problems. 

Thankfully, we have loudmouth and media saboteur Andrew Breitbart to spill the beans….in this recent conversation he had with a Massachusetts tea party gathering:


Breitbart: “I’m under attack all the time,” he said. “The call me gay. There are death threats… There are times when I’m not thinking as clearly as I should, and in those unclear moments, I always think to myself, ‘Fire the first shot. Bring it on.’ Because I know who’s on our side … They can only win a rhetorical and propaganda war. They cannot win."

"We outnumber them in this country and we have the guns… I’m not kidding. They talk a mean game, but they will not cross that line because they know what they’re dealing with.”

No comments:

Post a Comment