Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The Best Noise Canceling Headphone Review Ever.


Funny stuff.
In a late effort to save my hearing from any further damage (25 years in radio), I found this interesting review at Target.com for the pictured, Sony noise canceling headphones. SOLD!

Most Helpful Review
8 out of 8 people found the following review helpful:
5 stars
How $... Kept Me Out of Jail October 21, 2009 Reviewer: SouthernSoftwareGuru "SS" (Memphis, TN

These are exceptional headphones. I'm not sure if they could filter jet engine turbines if you were standing right next to them. However, they have performed very well at keeping my ridiculously loud and antagonizing coworker from drowning every single silent thought that is created within my mind.

His "baby-waby-pookie-wookie" phone calls to his wife every day at 11 AM, 11:30 AM, 1 PM and 3 PM are no longer a problem. Like the ending to a series of epic migraines, the desires to strangle him with his mouse cord have finally subsided.

I literally spent my lunch hour searching for a way to end the madness and the $ I spent on the headphones were much cheaper than the costs of a good legal team or a six-month supply of medication.

If you're a normal person looking for a sane solution to loud and crazy coworkers, a nagging spouse or just want to capture a few moments of zen without breaking the bank or spending 35 years to life contemplating why you're in a 6x6 concrete cell, then these are for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment