Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Colbert's "The Elitist Among Us" Makes Me Feel Like an Outsider

If you haven't already noticed, I'm nobodies patsy, although some might considered me to be a "liberal elitist." Of course I'm obviously not a liberal, progressive or Democrat. Definitely not a conservative or Republican.

Just because I believe in a single payer health care system, green energy, separation between church and state, gay marriage, an independent judiciary, nanny state laws like seat belt protection, public schools and higher education... you get the idea, some people worry that I might be a danger to our Christian nation and an intellectual elitist.

So as you might have guessed, I was appalled at the following public service announcement that played during the Colbert Report, trying to make me look like a subversive element in our mostly conservative nation.



God bless America, my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment