Sunday, September 9, 2012

Obama takes aim at God on Coins? Mitt thinks so...

Mitt Romney continues to dish out platitudes and inane drivel. Now it’s his amazing promise to never take God off our money.
Romney made the campaign promise Saturday during a rally in Virginia Beach in which he criticized Democrats for removing God from their party platform. The word was later reinserted. “That pledge says ‘under God,’ and I will not take God out of our platform,” Romney said at the rally, heavily attended by military veterans. “I will not take God off our coins, and I will not take God out of my heart.”
So Fox News highlighted the story with this headline:
Obama campaign implies Romney's concern about 'God off our coins' is wacky
Along with classics like trees being the right height, Mitt also added this today:

"I'm as conservative as the Constitution."
Is that how you would describe it? Wrong again.

No comments:

Post a Comment