Sunday, January 16, 2011

Setting our sites on the ignorant: The conservative world view is alien to those of us in the reality based universe.

I found these 4 typical conservative responses to a story that will remain nameless, entertaining, revealing, horrific, and twisted.

The reality of the Bizarro World fabrications below demonstrates the hopelessness of trying to communicate with this party of fear driven numbskulls.
1. Why is the government involved in healthcare at all? If I could keep the money I pay towards medicaid medicare and social security added to my 401k contributions and match I could retire at the age of 50. Unforutnately I have to work an extra 5-10 years to support the deadbeats of this coutnry becasue somewhere along the line the government decided to make poor peoples well being my responsiblility
2. Poor people, for the most part, are poor because of the poor life choices they make.
3. The Action News 5 Investigators recently discovered 90 girls who attend Frayser High School are now pregnant or have already had a baby this school year. This will add some 450 people to the AFDC program. Each girl will have 4 children, no husband and WE pay the bill … of the children will be girls and that will lead to abother 1600 on AFDC. OK, now justify this will you liberal? Explain to me why it is OK to ALLOW this to happen? THE ONLY WAY to stop it is to STOP paying them....or, perhaps sterilization ought to be consdiered.
4. Spay and neuter clinics for people who are perpetually on the dole would be an excellent idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment