Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Ousted Wisconsin Clinton Delegate “in campaign just for me” in New McCain Ad

I’ve been following the former Clinton delegate and now McCain idol worshiper Debra Bartoshevich for some time now, and it came as no surprise the John McCain campaign convinced her to do an ad. She did a good job too. Give it to McCain, they are proactive and in it to win, no holds barred. It looks like Debra answered Hillary Clinton’s question, “Were you in the campaign just for me?”

From the Nation Magazine and the Capital Times, John Nichols wrote:
McCain campaign is touting the decision of Debra Bartoshevich, an ousted Wisconsin delegate, to jump across the partisan line.

A new McCain advertisement, coming just after one that highlights Clinton's primary season criticisms of Obama, features Bartoshevich.



Here's the script of the 30-second ad, which will air in battleground states -- including, presumably, Wisconsin:

DEBRA BARTOSHEVICH: I'm a proud Hillary Clinton Democrat. She had the experience and judgment to be president. Now, in a first for me, I'm supporting a Republican, John McCain.
I respect his maverick and independent streak, and now he's the one with the experience and judgment. A lot of Democrats will vote McCain. It's OK, really!

No comments:

Post a Comment