Saturday, September 22, 2018

How We got Trump...and beyond?

I'm hoping the Democratic Party noticed how quickly, driven, and confident Republicans were when they passed their bizarre and radical agenda with lightning speed. An agenda not supported by most Americans.

The Democratic Party's problem was aptly illustrated by Tom Tomorrow in This Modern World years back when Hillary and Tom Daschle were calling the shots. I found this clipping while cleaning out my stockpiles of old radio shows:


Because of their unmotivated agenda, we got the government we deserved; an excitingly new lower bar of expectations from the Trump Republican Party:


I also found this in my kid's old saved homework file (why I have such a file is still a mystery). It's perfect, isn't it?:

No comments:

Post a Comment