Friday, October 17, 2008

Michele Bachmann Calls For a Congressional Test For Patriotism. Thank You Chris Matthews!

This is the most incredibly revealing admission yet by a member of the Republican Party. This is how they really feel about liberal and left leaning Americans. Rep. Michele Bachmann, pressed by Chris Matthews, channeled Joe McCarthy in asking for a test to see who is anti-American and who isn't in the U.S. Congress. Bachmann's comments on Congress are at the 8:55 spot on the video.

I've included the entire interview with all the "leftist" references as proof they don't get it, and still consider the failed conservative ideology superior for some reason. Elitist would be more like it.

I'm still stunned.



Sunday morning Bachmann appeared on WCCO in Minneapolis, and denied saying Barack Obama’s was “anti-American”:

HOST: You do feel his [Obama’s] views are anti-American?

BACHMANN: I feel his views are concerning. I’m calling on the media to investigate them. I’m not saying that his views are anti-American. That was a misreading of what I said. And so I don’t believe that’s my position. I’m calling on the media to take a look at what his views are.


No comments:

Post a Comment