Sunday, November 12, 2017

Scott Walker joins fellow Republicans to elect accused and "if it's true" Pedophile Roy Moore...

UPDATE: Our gutless Trump-wannabe is now mirroring Senate Majority leader Mitch McConnell in calling for Moore to "step aside." Pretty bold position huh? Risky? We'll see.


It's almost comical watching Scott Walker try to be just like Trump. Almost word for word, kinda, was Walker's response to Roy Moore's reported pedophilia.
Slate
Trump: “Honestly, I’d have to look at it and I’d have to see. Because, again, I’m dealing with the president of China, the president of Russia, I’m dealing with the folks over here."
Here's what Scott Walker said on Upfront with Mike Gousha, after hearing John McCain and Mitt Romney said Roy Moore should step aside. A real tough question for Walker:
Walker: "If it's true. That's a great qualifier...Maybe they've looked at the details, where I'm more focused on Wisconsin than I am on the U.S. Senate, certainly Alabama, I heard a little about the news, but I don't know the details to know."

1 comment:

  1. If you want to see a pedophile in office, research democrats Joe Biden and Ted Kennedy.

    ReplyDelete