Saturday, May 31, 2008

Election Count Reversals a BIG DEAL

Since this is a fairly new blog, I haven’t had a chance to include any voting machine stories yet. Today, I’m going to cheat a little by not doing my own analysis, but giving you this important news from Bradblog.com. I could never do justice to Brad’s coverage, so I defer. What angers me most is the lack of major media coverage of election count problems. I allowed myself to forget because of that, losing track of one of the most important issues in our liberal democracy. The cornerstone of our representative government. That’s why Brad’s coverage is so important. This is frightening stuff.

Failure of ES&S Touch-Screen Voting System 'Should Not Have Been Possible,' Says Arkansas Official Where Election Outcome Was Reversed

No comments:

Post a Comment