Thursday, January 22, 2009

Answer Songs Quiz


In one of my journeys down the internet tube, I ran across this strange compilation of music, answer songs to popular hit songs. Here are a select few you might relate to the originals.

2. I'm No Run Around - Ginger Davis & The Snaps
3. Jerry (I'm Your Sherry) - Tracey Dey
4. Queen of the House -
5. Sugar Shack Queen - Georgia Lynn
6. Gary, Please Don't Sell My Diamond Ring - Wendy Hill
9. Yes, I'm Lonesome Tonight - Dodie Stevens
12. Don't Let Him Shop Around - Debbie Dean
13. Son-In-Law - Blossoms
14. He'll Have to Stay - Jeanne Black
15. Duchess of Earl - Pearlettes
17. When a Woman Loves a Man - Esther Phillips
19. Tell Tommy I Miss Him - Marilyn Michaels
20. (I Can't Help You) I'm Falling, Too - Skeeter Davis
21. You Don't Have to Be a Tower of Strength - Gloria Lynne
22. I'll Bring It on Home to You - Carla Thomas
23. I'll Just Walk on By - Margie Singleton
24. (Chain Gang) The Sound of My Man - Theola Kilgore
26. I Don't Like It Like That - Bobbettes
27. There Is Nothing on My Mind, Pts. 1 & 2 - Teen Queens
28. They Took You Away - I'm Glad, I'm Glad - Josephine

.

No comments:

Post a Comment