Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Assassination Agenda: My Conservative Friend worries about Freedom, while his buddies Call in Deaths Threats to Obama

Now that we've seen the angry red faces at townhall meetings shouting out the evils of Obamacare, the right wings fired up minority may me more dangerous than ever before.

Washington Telegraph (UK): "US President Barack Obama is the target of more than 30 potential death threats a day and is being protected by an increasingly over-stretched and under-resourced Secret Service, according to a new book.

Since Mr Obama took office, the rate of threats against the president has increased 400 per cent from the 3,000 a year or so under President George W. Bush, according to Ronald Kessler, author of In the President's Secret Service."

The radical conservative crazies feel their "freedom" is being threatened. In the GOP version of the U.S.A., that implies dramatic action. That's what I heard from my very conservative friend today. Obama's trying to restrict his freedom to choose health care if he wants it at all, and offers no real follow-up reason or solution. I guess insurance companies aren't so bad after all.

Freedom. How about my freedom to choose insurance for my family, which I can't afford right now.

For Republicans, it's okay to ignore my side of the issue. They like to ignore problems handed to us by corporate America in the name of "free" trade. Ayn Rander's just handed us the second great depression, without seeing one angry conservative blink.

Now it's time to attack the clean-up crew. What a bunch of geniuses.

No comments:

Post a Comment