Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Town Hall Psychos Using Health Care as Cover to Tear Down Government.

Just how smart, informed and concerned are the protesters at political town hall meetings when it comes to bringing health care to the rest of the country? These former Republicans, now Libertarians (?), appear easily agitated by their beloved network of misinformation. Maybe health care really doesn't have anything to do with the anger...



MSNBC's Rachel Maddow points out an interesting bit of trivia relating to the open carry gun nut outside Obama's NH town hall.

2 comments:

  1. Can I get the original link to this Madow segment? I cannot find it on here site or on google, and for some reason the audio from here is so low I cannot hear it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about the audio, I have Charter and their cable feed for MSNBC has low audio, which I have reported to their tech support. I recorded the show clips myself as a happy viewer. So in this case no links.

    Having said that, the audio is fine on my computer, maybe a little low, but very audible.

    ReplyDelete