Sunday, September 27, 2020

I loved the song, now the "Clouds" movie is coming to Disney+ Oct 16

I rarely do a blog post like this, but what the heck.

Disney+ will be debuting Oct 16 the heartbreaking story young Minnesota singer songwriter Zack Sobiech, who's song Clouds still makes me an emotional basket case to this day. 

My sons loved this song as we drove out to Wyoming under blue skies and billowing clouds. I hope this movie finally makes his song a national hit. >Based on a memoir by Zach Sobiech’s mother Laura Sobiech, the Clouds Disney+ movie stars Fin Argus as a high school-aged musician living with osteosarcoma, a rare bone cancer. In December 2012, Sobiech and his bandmates released a single about his battle with cancer titled “Clouds,” and the music video immediately went viral. Unfortunately, Sobiech passed away in May 2013.

Here's the song Clouds...

No comments:

Post a Comment