Saturday, December 7, 2019

Trump's Booming Jobs Numbers are fake, a lie, unbelievable, total nonsense?

We all saw the headlines...


The economy seems to be chugging along without any threatening tech or housing bubble. Even Trump's mindless tariff debacles don't seem to be moving the needle much either.

But then something jogged my memory...

I completely forgot the following Trump claim that Obama's job creation numbers were made up, phony, and just more fake news. All in with Chris Hayes did an entire piece on this Friday night.

Here's candidate Trump's lies about Obama's phony jobs numbers. Also remember Sean Spicer was asked about Trump's lies at a press conference, which he was ready for with this quoted supplied by Trump: "They may have been phony in the past, but it's very real now." Ha, ha? Yes, the truth seeking press core just laughed it off.


The video proof...still believed today:



So I thought, what if I confronted my Trump cultist friend in Milwaukee with the same rhetoric? What would he say. Here's our text conversation, with my comments in blue...:


And yes, I will continue this line of bullshit until he catches on, or even maybe reads my blog. Try it out on someone you know too, it's fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment