1. Michels: "COVID checks...that's how they got Lazy!" Like getting economic help during a pandemic was the worst we can do. MAGAs won't spend money on us, it's wrong?
Tim Michels thinks the people of Wisconsin are lazy.— Tony Evers (@Tony4WI) October 15, 2022
They'll prove him wrong on November 8th. pic.twitter.com/uyC6tqP7vi
2. Michels: "I haven't seen any evidence, Donald Trump said "Go to the Capitol now and storm it..." Okay, maybe not those exact words but...Michels: "making Donald Trump look bad with all these hearings..." is pretty ridiculous.
3. Ron Johnson set up by FBI (don't laugh, he means it): The crowd at the debate should have been the MAGA reaction, but wasn't:
OMG! The audience starting laughing at Ron Johnson during his Debate.— Mystery Solvent (@MysterySolvent) October 14, 2022
4. "Why has he turned against America" nothing like hating America now and promising to Make America Great Again?
Moderators closed tonight's Wisconsin Senate debate by asking each candidate to say something they find admirable about the other.— Heartland Signal (@HeartlandSignal) October 14, 2022
Lt. Gov Mandela Barnes (D) said Sen. Ron Johnson (R) is a "family man."
Johnson said Barnes is "against America."
The audience booed Johnson. pic.twitter.com/zoFiSIf5kg
5. Michels: "A lot of discussion about that..." The West is drying up, Hurricanes wiping out sections of states, yup, no problem.
This is what a climate denier sounds like. #WIGov pic.twitter.com/L66UePSJD8— Wisconsin Democrats (@WisDems) October 15, 2022
6. MAGA somehow rationalizes voting for "shitty candidates." Wow, smart argument:
7. Crime and Violence NOT Dems, but MAGA Republicans after all: We've seen the charts...Now you can hear the data...
Right wing influencers working hard to get voters to stay on Team Herschel: “It does suck to have to vote for shitty candidates. That’s where the Left would like us to stop. But if we stop right there, then we are doing a disservice to our country.” pic.twitter.com/U1FPpDxAyn— Ron Filipkowski 🇺🇦 (@RonFilipkowski) October 12, 2022
The difference between Dem run states and GOP run states. pic.twitter.com/pQvg2WmLUs— Qasim Rashid, Esq. (@QasimRashid) October 11, 2022
8. Fighting MAGA War on Women's Rights Fading? They think so, but it's only getting worse...
Doug Mastriano and Charlie Kirk don’t think abortion is going to be an important issue in the midterms: “It’s getting lower and lower on the priority and the energy. I think the Dobbs effect is fading.” pic.twitter.com/8IYXhLrcPZ— Ron Filipkowski 🇺🇦 (@RonFilipkowski) October 12, 2022
9. MAGA Groomers ya think? Let's call it what it is, projection:
Republican candidate for AZ school governing board position told the officer he was just trying to relieve stress while masterbating in his truck near a preschool. It’s a stressful time for MAGA patriots fighting groomers and the Marxist woke mob. pic.twitter.com/iK6f7hl2Sj— Ron Filipkowski 🇺🇦 (@RonFilipkowski) October 19, 2022
Post a Comment