Tuesday, June 6, 2017

The Underlying Republican Rot Spreads....

Trump defenders are more than willing to let society slip into a fear induced state of chaos, as long as the rest of us never forget, "they won."

We're now told that those over the top accusations of racism by the "left," were simply wrong and overplayed.

What were liberal Americans thinking when they said bad things about the spreading white supremacist movement? After all, it's not like many of these tolerant white guys don't have black friends too...:

An official at an agency that manages foreclosed homes in Flint, Michigan, has resigned after a recording surfaced Sunday in which he blames the city’s water crisis on “n****rs who don’t pay their bills.” Phil Stair, sales manager of the Genesee County Land Bank resigned (after) Stair traced the crisis to residents not paying their water bills:
"Detroit was charging all its customers for the cost; they weren’t collecting from their residents. They weren’t shutting the water off, they were letting bills go forever, but they were charging everybody else, they covered them. Well, Flint has the same problems as Detroit, fucking niggers don’t pay their bills, believe me, I deal with them. I don’t want to call them niggers, shit, I have, shit, I just went to Myrtle Beach, 24 guys, and I was the only white guy. I got friends, I mean, there’s trash and there’s people that do this. … They just don’t pay their bills. Well, Detroit didn’t collect on their bills, so they charged everybody else, but Flint, Flint had to pay their bill to Detroit."
Having black friends goes without saying...

And what about the "Islamic radicals" here and trying to get into this country?

Rep. Clay Higgins wrote on his Facebook page on Sunday: “Hunt them, identity [sic] them, and kill them. Kill them all. For the sake of all that is good and righteous. Kill them all. The free world... all of Christendom... is at war with Islamic horror ... Their intended entry to the American homeland should be summarily denied. Every conceivable measure should be engaged to hunt them down.”
Louisiana Republican voters must be proud, having voted for Rep. Higgins...right? Nice to know the U.S. has an established religion:
Higgins said last year while announcing his resignation from the police force
“I begin each day on bended knee, but I kneel to our savior. I will not kneel to violent street gangs, I will not kneel to murderers or the parents who raised them. I will not kneel to a discredited wannabe black activist that doesn’t really have the best interest of his people in mind. I will not kneel to bureaucrats from Washington, Baton Rouge or anywhere else.”

No comments:

Post a Comment