Friday, May 23, 2014

Dumb Ron Johnson...Victim, and still a Wisconsin Embarrassment

Let's be honest, Dumb Ron Johnson has been fighting ObamaCare for absolutely no good reason since he ran for office. Because the media never thought to question his hyperbolic misconceptions during his entire campaign, he now believes he's mister know-it-all on health care.

When Sen. Jay Rockefeller honestly observed many in his party oppose ObamaCare simply because the presidents is the "wrong color," Johnson took it personally, if just to prove he can play the victim like no one else. The poor married-into-money millionaire.

The funniest part for me was not just watching Johnson's impromptu tantrum, but how he responded to Rockefeller's correct assumption that Johnson wanted to go back the old failed health care system, which he denied over and over. And yet Johnson admitted that was exactly his plan moments later:
Johnson: "As the matter of fact, I'm the one pushing a bill...(stutter) 'If You Like your Health Care Plan you can Keep It Act' ... I'm also working with Republican colleagues on 'Preserving Freedom and Choice on Health Care.' To preserve freedom and choice on health care. What a concept Huh? So please don't assume...don't make implications of what I'm thinking, and what I'd really support. You have no idea."

Rockefeller: "Actually I do....and ah I.........God help you."
...because he's that stupid.


Rockefeller: “It’s very important to take a long view at what’s going on here. And I’ll be able to dig up some emails that make part of the Affordable Care Act that doesn’t look good, especially from people who have made up their mind that they don’t want it to work. Because they don’t like the president, maybe he’s of the wrong color. Something of that sort. I’ve seen a lot of that and I know a lot of that to be true. It’s not something you’re meant to talk about in public, but it’s something I’m talking about in public because that is very true.”

No comments:

Post a Comment