Friday, October 11, 2013

Breakthrough!!! Signed up for Affordable Care Act, but....

...I still can't view coverage plans. Slowly but surely. There are a few idea's being kicked around by the Obama administration, like letting people view plans without signing up, but who knows whether that's going to happen. I was told by my "chat" agent to try again later. I've heard that before.

For those still trying, a few tips: I couldn't get through using the browser Chrome, but IE worked. Don't sweat being exact about income. You can always change that as your income changes for the self employed, or if your employment takes a turn for the better or worse. Be prepared to either pay a little at the end of the year if you happen to under report, or get something back if you over report.

But yes, finally, victory:


No comments:

Post a Comment