If attorney Vince Megna and Marquette University law professor Ed Fallone don’t run with this revealing payoff to Roggensack for her vote, then they would be crazy.
jsonline: The conservative Wisconsin Club for Growth has purchased at least $111,000 in television ads in support of incumbent state Supreme Court Justice Pat Roggensack. The ads are scheduled to start Thursday and run at least until Feb. 18 -- the day before the primary election.
Of course it could be just a coincidence. What could the Club for Growth think they're getting for $111,000? Here's a few things on their wish list:
Club for Growth Policy Goals:
· Reduce income tax rates
· Death tax repeal
· Limited government through limited spending and budget reform, including a Balanced Budget Amendment to the United States Constitution
· Social Security reform with personal retirement accounts for younger workers
· Expanding trade freedom (free trade)
· End abusive lawsuits through medical malpractice and tort reform
· Replacing the current tax code (flat tax, fair tax)
· School choice
· Regulatory reform and deregulation