Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Vicki McKenna reflects the Ugly, Desperate Side of White Conservatives.

I don't know what it is about all these conservative hit squads, thugs and trolls, who spend hours scouring twitter for a controversial random tweet to use against their opponents. This happens all the time. If it isn't Twitter, it's Facebook.

Me, I use political leaders, celebrities and right wing media whores. But for Republicans, like radio fire breather Vicki McKenna, she likes to go after teenagers. Like the one who says about herself "plan for tomorrow, party tonight...!" Is there anything more desperate?

If McKenna had done a little checking on the source of this tweet, featured at Twitchy US Politics, she might have reconsidered her own tweet (although I doubt it).

Being a white person myself, I have never felt victimized. To dredge up a popular response by Scott Walker thugs in Wisconsin before and after the recall; "Get over it, the people have spoken."

Here are a few knucklehead, even dangerous McKenna tweets:















The last tweet refers to a video that looks like something from the 1940's, if you know what I mean:

No comments:

Post a Comment